Show your support for Pridelines by becoming a Table Host at the Masquerade Ball on August 19th, 2017. Having your own table means you get to exclusively invite your family, friends, co-workers and others to a night of elegance reminiscent of Venice's Carnival they're sure to remember.
Coordinate your masks, create a theme, show up in a limo or stay at the Historic Biltmore hotel. Either way, you and your guests will enjoy a silent auction, cocktail reception, and a formal dining experience along with entertainment and dancing while benefiting an important cause.
Because of your partnership with Pridelines, Table Hosts are recognized on our website, in select promotions, projected on digital screens during the ball and your table will have a sign with your name on it.
We look forward to seeing you and your guests on August 19th.
2 Easy Ways to Host a Table
Purchase a table of 10
Purchase a table of 10 afor $1,950 and invite your friends and family to join you at the Masquerade Ball.
Commit to filling a table of 10
Commit to filling a table of 10 at the Masquerade Ball by inviting your friends and family to purchase individual tickets at your table.
Thank you to our Table Hosts
Our Table hosts are an important part of making our Masquerade Ball a fun and entertaining evening in support of Pridelines. Thank you!!!
- C.A.N. Comprehensive Care Center
- Scott Bader
- Bal Harbour Church by the Sea
- Marsharee Chronicle and Trey Jones
- Victor Diaz-Herman and Kristopher Castellano
- Evensky Katz Foldes Financial
- Luigi Ferrer
- Gay Vista Social Club
- Richard Gonzalez
- Jeffrey Hecht and David Ross
- Kristi King
- The Miami Heat and American Airlines Arena
- Richard Murry and Greg Griffin
- National LGBTQ Task Force
- Eddie Orozco and Ernesto Jimenes
- Hector Suazo and Bob Medina / Lambda Living
- Jim Tyrrell and Roger Thomson
- LJ Woolson